11.23.2009

Dear Julie Chadwick - Planetheart@aol.com

I've requested removal from your email list many times since 2006 when you phished my email address off other animal rescue emails (probably Katrina-related) but yet I continue to receive emails from you. The following is one of my numerous requests and your nice reply (in red):



In a message dated 2/18/2007 10:51:33 AM Pacific Standard Time, noanimalleftbehind@gmail.com writes
PLEASE remove me - I am nowhere close to you and have no idea what Kulak's is.  If I designate this as spam than I will never get something someday that I could possibly help with, or be interested in. 
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET OFF YOUR MAILING LIST????

okeee dokee you are off, but you sound like a miserable human being....obviously you couldn't care less about animals....and its not the 6th request, its the second, and maybe you should learn how to spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ass hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Five+ months and many more emails from you later I sent you another request:

7/28/07
Subject: And yet still I have not been removed from your distribution list
My first several requests were nice and polite. My last request was more assertive. Your reply to me was on the rude side. So I designated this email address as spam and just saw that there are numerous more emails in my trash bin still coming from you.

Really Julie - when someone asks to be removed from an email list it is good netiquette to just do it. It's not personal until you make it personal.



Another email from you that I just noticed today included this note at the top, which I appreciated and acted upon:
 On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 6:36 PM, <Planetheart@aol.com> wrote:

 
  If you are on this mailing list by mistake or wish to get off this list please reply in the subject matter" delete" and we will honor your request and delete your addy! We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you! truly it is not our intention!


So I emailed again today asking to be removed from your mailing list, but it bounced back so perhaps you'll read this and kindly, finally remove me. 

Thank you ever so much and many thanks for all you do to help animals.


No comments: